2014• The Main Award: the Object of 25th anniversary-The Symbol of Transformation | Westival 2014 / City of Szczecin, Szczecin branch of the the Association of Polish Architects.
• The best public utility building | Westival 2014 / City of Szczecin, Szczecin branch of the the Association of Polish Architects.
• The Audience Award | Westival 2014 / City of Szczecin, Szczecin branch of the the Association of Polish Architects.
• Eurobuild Awards 2014 | the category of Architectural Design of the Year | the monthly magazine „Eurobuild Central and Eastern Europe”
• Szczupak 2014 | newspaper „Gazeta Wyborcza” – Szczecin
2015• Designs of the Year |the category: architecture | London’s Design Museum
• Obiekt użyteczności publicznej 2014 | the plebiscite of Polish Architecture XXL / sztuka-architektury.pl
• MocArty 2014 | the category: The Object of the Class | radio RMF Classic
• THE BODY OF THE YEAR 2014 | bryla.pl
• The Award of the President of Poland – Grand Prix | category: the award for the Best Architectural Building in Poland constructed in 2013-2014 | Life in Architecture /monthly magazine „Architektura Murator”
• the Best Interior Design of a public utility building 2013-2014
| Life in Architecture / monthly magazine „Architektura Murator”
• Mies van der Rohe Award 2015 | category: the contemporary architecture | European Union
• Medal for Merit for the City of Szczecin for Fabrizio Barozzi and Albert Veiga from the studio Estudio Barozzi Veiga | City Council Szczecin
• 4th place in the plebiscite of 7 Wonders of Poland | monthly magazine „National Geographic Traveler”
• Nocne Marki – Polish Nightlife Awards 2015 | category: The Place of the Year | magazyn „Aktivist”
2018• Silver Medal „Meritorious for Culture of Gloria Artis” for Symphony Orchestra of Mieczysław Karłowicz Philharmonic in Szczecin | The vice President of Council of Ministers, Minister of Culture and National Heritage, PhD Piotr Gliński dla Filharmonii
2021• Honourable mention in the publication by BOSZ titled "Poland. Heritage and Modernity," an
album dedicated to places worth visiting, with a special emphasis on sites inscribed on the
UNESCO World Heritage List.
2023• 1st place in the Super City and Super Regions 2023 plebiscit |Gazeta Wyborcza.
• Recognition among the 200 most significant works of contemporary architecture worldwide | C.guide.